Total Pageviews

Monday, May 07, 2012

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

I can't help but thank God for all the good things happening in our church!

God calls us to be faithful - and he will do the rest.

God blesses me as I give - not to raise my standard of living - but to raise my standard of giving.

Many thanks to our worship team for their leadership yesterday in both services.   Phenemonal worship.  God is truly the "great I am".

We continue to trust God for our present and our future.

Had a great time with Debbie last Friday evening - our date night. 

It's official:  I am now beginning to have my father's hands.

Whatever I need more of - I need to give to God.  If I need more time, I give my time to God.  If I need more money, I give my money to God.  If I need more ablities and talents, I give my abilities and talents to God.  Whatever I need more of - I dedicate to God.

God normally moves, supernaturally, in a natural way.  As we are driving to work.  Watching a movie.  Talking with someone over a cup of coffee.  Bam.  Ordinary moments become Holy Spirit moments.

Am thankful for those who gave for our new mini-bus.  Almost $3,000 more dollars were given yesterday.

Many in our church family are beginning to give on-line.  Thank you!  Great way to continue to be faithful to the Lord in giving when you are on vacation or can't come to one of our Sunday morning services - or just if you don't want to carry your checkbook to a Sunday morning service.

Had lunch with several of our church couples (and their kids) yesterday at Mindy's.  Great group of people! 

Mine is not to reason why, mine is but to do or die.

As we keep our focus on God - great things happen.

Love you all

No comments: