Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gratefulness

I am grateful.

I'm grateful for God's patience with me.

For life.

I'm grateful for the ability to see, touch, taste (especially tomorrow), walk, feel, and hear.

I am grateful for health.

I am grateful for my relationship with God and the knowledge that I am going to spend eternity with Him.

I am grateful for a loving family, a wonderful and beautiful wife who continually makes me laugh, and 3 children who bring a tremendous amount of joy in my life.

I am grateful for my church family.

I know that they are there in my time of need.

I am grateful for friends such as Rick, Jon, Dale and Gary who allow me to be myself and yet continue to want to hang around me (now that's friendship).

Thanks, God. I am grateful to you.

Happy thanksgiving to all.....

With much love,

George

1 comment:

Jon said...

Amen and well said. Happy holidays, my friend.