Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Congratulations Christie!

My daughter graduates from Grand Valley State University tonight. I am so proud of her. She has worked hard for the last five and half years to received her degree in secondary education.

I know that she is going to make a great teacher!

Way to go, Christie!

Christie is a beautiful young lady who loves God and those around her. I deeply appreciate her commitment to God, her husband and her family.

Ever since she was born, I have sensed God's hand upon her life. From being thrown into French school as a toddler, to moving around with her family until we came to Battle Creek, Christie has handled everything with grace and dignity.

I'm also thankful for her husband, Andrew. The two of them make a great pair.

May you have many more wonderful years of marriage together; and as you seek God, may He continue to extend his hand of favor upon you!

I love you, Christie! I love you Andrew!

1 comment:

Teresa O. said...

Congratulations, Christie. How blessed you are to have a dad who takes the time to announce to the "world" your dedication and accomplishments.

It's been a long time since Christie baby-sat for my two boys during the summer and moved on to the Federal Center. How blessed I am to know her and to see her allowing God to direct her and Andy in everything they do.

From the day I met Christie she always had a tender heart for the things of God and other people. She is truly one of a kind. She walks with the confidence of God, but is always humble and attentive to all those around her. It is a privilege to say I know her and to call her a friend.

Congratulations, Christie. I look forward to hearing how God continues to use you in the lives of your family and friends, your church, and your profession.