Total Pageviews

Monday, November 10, 2014

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Busy, busy time.

What a joy it was to have family members with us over the weekend!

Doug and Cindy Sites (Debbie's brother and sister-in-law) gave a powerful, moving presentation of the need in Asia.

God is moving!

It was fun to have the entire church together in one service.

I relished the unity and oneness of spirit that we all sensed and felt!

We have a very, very good church - filled with good people.

Thanks to all who helped out with the dinner yesterday - we appreciated your time and help!

I also enjoyed having our children in for the service:  their support of missions through Boys and Girls Missionary Crusade is invaluable both to the missionary and to the casting of a vision for missions to the boys and girls!

Thanks to everyone who brought food - it was delicious!

Worship again - I know that I sound redundant - but each we are drawing closer and closer to the Lord.  Thanks worship team for your leadership.

Am grateful for an excellent pastoral staff team around me!

I am thankful that I have the opportunity to be with 5 men (on Saturday morning) who are craving to grow in God - and as leaders in their home.

Didn't the kids choir sound good yesterday during the banquet?

Could I give you a suggestion?  I encourage you to invite someone this Sunday morning.

Why?  Just because.......

You never know that this Sunday might be the Sunday that God moves in that individual's life!

Thanksgiving is coming (my favorite day of the year!)

As I mentioned in my article (email blast) to everyone:  Please be in prayer for our pastors and their families.  And...please know that we are praying for you!

Can I tell you something?  You are needed at our church!  You are important to us!

I am looking forward to "bigger and better" things for our church - how about you?!

Love you all,

George

No comments: