Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Turning your mess into your message

If there is one thing I know - it is that we all live messy lives.

I would suggest that there is not one person who is completely whole.

We are all messy.

We all need something that corrects the negative and many times harmful decisions that we have made in the past.

No one is exempt.

This morning, I am sitting in a missions board meeting for Network211 (you can click on network211.com to read more).

In listening to a video testimony from a woman who came to Christ through this ministry, she commented, "he took my mess and turned it into my message."

I love that.

That's what Jesus does.

He takes my mess (let me personalize it), and turns it into His message.

It is a message of love.

It is a message of hope.

It is a message of forgiveness.

It is a message of second chances.

It is a message that no matter what you have done in the past, Jesus can take your mess - and turn it into your message - a message of a changed life.

Why not let Jesus give you His message today?

Just a thought for a Thursday.

No comments: