Total Pageviews

Monday, August 06, 2012

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Wonderful having Andrew, Christie, Georgia and Kinley with us over the weekend.

They are a true joy.

Great times?  Playing soccer with your three year old granddaughter.  Now those times are priceless.

Grand parenting is fun.

Attended a White Sox game last Friday evening.

It was "Elvis" night. 

I have never seen so many "Elvis" in one place in my entire life.

The Los Angels Angels manager ferociously argued a call with the umpires.

One "fan" stood of the left outfield wall fence and started taking his clothes off (I would assume he was inebriated).

Home Runs.

Adam Dunn running over the Angel's catcher at a play at the plate, but still called out.

Elvis Music.

Game winning home run by Alex Rios in the bottom of the 10th.

It was all there.

Great worship yesterday.  Wonderful times around the altar.

Many, many are gone on vacation.

I am thankful God never goes on vacation!

It has been a hot summer.

I don't mind the heat - it is the humidity I can't stand.

Congrats to Michael Phelps for 30 zillion gold medals in the Olympics.

Now that is an athlete!

Talked about our upcoming schedule here at the church (at staff meeting today).  I am so excited about it - I can hardly stand it!

Good things are coming in our church!

I can't wait for everyone to get back from vacation!

Love you all........

No comments: