Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Great, I mean a totally wonderful Thanksgiving Day with my family!

Debbie out did herself with the meal that she prepared.  Delicious!  Spectacular! 

The Dallas Cowboys won - barely.

Had a great time playing basketball with my nephews and my brother and dad.

Watched Debbie's favorite movie - Elf.

I love listening to Debbie laugh as she watches "Elf"

It was wonderful "hanging out" with George, Becky, Christie, Andrew and the two grand kids.

My grand kids are perfect - but aren't they all?

I love to go in and pick up Kinley (the 4 month old) right after she wakes up.  She is a true jewel.

Her smile simply melts me.

Georgia is fun to listen to as she articulates her feelings.  She is always, I mean always on the go.

It was fun spending most of the day on Saturday with Becky - Go Michigan State! 

Rainy day for a football game at Northwestern - but we still had fun.

I am proud of all of my children - and love them very much.

Had a wonderful service yesterday with great crowds in both services for a Thanksgiving weekend.

God is on the move in our church!

Thankful for all the guests who came yesterday - I would encourage all of our church family to reach out to them.

Throughout the ups and downs and victories and defeats of life - Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

I have a wonderful, caring, loving wife.

I enjoy worshipping with God's people.

Leftover turkey sandwiches with mayonnaise and pickles - nothing better.

Love you all!

George

No comments: