Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Had a great weekend with George and Becky (and three of George's friends from Evangel).

George took photos of his sister.  He does a great job - she could be a model.  Check out the photos on facebook.

Becky and I had a great time at the Michigan State - Northwestern game.  It was very eventful.

Michigan State came back and won.

Sat behind four guys who were drunk at 11:30 A.M.  Had to move - they left and then we moved back.

There was a woman behind us - four rows back that was screaming her cheers for Northwestern.  I mean screaming.  Did I say that she was screaming?

We got lost on the way to the game. 

Asked one guy for directions, he said he was from Chicago and didn't know the way to the stadium -with an Eastern European accent.

We got stuck in a traffic jam on the way back from the game.

Had hot dogs for breakfast (10:30 A.M.)

Good times!

We missed Andrew, Christie and Georgia being with us this weekend.

Fat Ricky's has great pizza.

We are going to miss Stephanie Hiller on the piano.

We are really looking forward to Amanda Boon coming on staff!

Leisa McNamara is the best Impact girl's ministry leader I have ever worked with.

It was fun to watch the 5 girls "crowned" last night. 

The Bears lost - again.

The Cowboys play tonight - I don't know if I can watch - they are playing so bad.

Busy week - meetings each night.....

Really looking forward to my time with new members tomorrow night.  There are 8 of them!

Accomplishing a vision is never easy.

Just about the time you think you have someone(s) "figured out" they become "unfigureoutable."

Hurting people hurt people.

I am thankful for God's love.

I am thankful that God loves me with an unconditional love.

No comments: