Total Pageviews

Monday, October 18, 2010

thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Worship Sunday morning - anointed, inspired, life changing.

Dedicating Jason Schultz as "unto the Lord"....a privilege, priceless

Eating lunch at Baracco's with Shultz family.....great food, great fellowship, great fun.

I like chicken when it is cooked with Italian seasonings.

Italian food is fattening - but I love it.

My men's life group on Saturday's - wonderful group of guys.....solid discussion.  It's fun for me to be around men who desire to grow in God.

If you want to see a mindless, shoot em up, flick - see RED.

If you desire to see a thoughtful, life changing movie that causes you to pause and think - don't see RED.

My Dallas Cowboys - penalties, mistakes, interceptions.  How long can Wade last in Dallas?

Jerry Jones is now a patient man?

God is good - all the time.

I don't know why some people do or say the things they do or say - my purpose is to continue to love them.

Some people are just not "figureoutable."  (I just made that word up).

We are excited about Amanda Boon coming - her first service will be October 31st.

No comments: