Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

The Chicago White Sox continue their downward spiral. Not much time left.

Lou Pinella retired - one of my favorite managers. You always knew where you stood with Lou.

I like the new show Rubicon on AMC. It makes you think.

The presence of the Lord was evident in a powerful way in Sunday mornings service.

I sense that our church family is beginning to catch the vision of our church.

David Dewes' life group has great food.

David Dewes has a servant's heart.

John Hayes has done a great job as the leader of our building committee.

I am thankful for our building committee.

We had a great time Saturday evening at Buca's - giving me an opportunity to extend my thanks.

I love my church family.

My son went off to college for his senior year. Hard to believe.

I love my kids.

I love my wife.

Busy, busy, busy, busy.

No comments: