Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

25 years of marriage

Yesterday was the 25th wedding anniversary date for Debbie and I. 25 years! It hardly seems possible.

I love her more and more each day.

I still remember the first time I ever saw her, the first time we kissed, when and where and how I asked her to marry me, and of course our wedding day.

Debbie is my soul mate and my best friend.

She is gracious, kind, loving and caring for those in need.

I like the long conversations that we have, sometimes about everything, sometimes about nothing. She makes me laugh. She makes me mad sometimes and then we make up (it's the making up part that's fun!)

I am "myself" around her (whatever that is), and appreciate her always being "herself."

My prayer is for another 25-40 years of closeness with my best friend.

By the way, lest I forget, she is also the most beautiful woman in the world!

I love her with all of my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks George for the beautiful words. You are my best friend and I pray for many more years together.

Love,

Debbie