Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2013

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

After any given Sunday, I am thankful for what God has done.

However, there are some Sundays that are especially meaningful.

Yesterday was one of those Sundays.

There was a wonderful sense of God's presence.

New people attended.

One woman sent a report of accepting Christ.

It was wonderful to see the people of God praying for one another.

Several couples married 15 years or less signed up for the "young couples" life group.

I am thrilled.  I am praising God.

We had a great time at the men's golf outing!

Many thanks to Bob Konrath and Hal Kaufman for putting the outing together!

Lots of prizes handed out.

It was fun to hang out with the guys.

Augie Insalaco can hit the golf ball a ton.

Went to John Schwider's 60th birthday party.

I shared with John, "my only daily comfort is that you will always be older than me."  :)

Happy 60th John!

Last evening, Debbie and I attended the Nigerian life group summer barbecue. 

It was a beautiful evening, wonderful time of fellowship and great food!

We love the Nigerians who are coming to our church!

I am sensing a real moving of God in our midst!

Praying for all of our young people going to college this week.  You will be missed!

Don't forget this Saturday evening, August 24th at 6:00 P.M.  Worship.  Presentation of the Word.  Topic is the Holy Spirit - Dr. Robert Menzies.  Child Care provided.

Love you all!

No comments: