Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend

Turned out to be a very eventful weekend!

I picked our guest speaker up, Greg Mundis, at the O'Hara airport.  He was suffering from a painful rash - over his entire body.

Took him to a clinic.  They told me to take him to the emergency room (all of this Saturday afternoon). 

I took him to Palos Community Hospital. 

They admitted him.

It turns out that two weeks ago he had a shingles shot - and 14 days to the day - he came down with a very, very painful case of shingles.

Greg will be released from the hospital today - I am taking he and his wife, Sandy, to the hospital this afternoon (she flew in yesterday to be with him).

We are praying that he will return this Wednesday as our lead speaker for the Dunamis2 conference.

Speaking of the conference, I invite and encourage all of our church family to come to the two special evening meetings, Wednesday, November 14th and Thursday, November 15th.

We are prayerfully anticipating a great move of God!

7:00 P.M.  Both evenings.

Come prepared to experience the presence of the Lord!

I am grateful for the Lord's help in speaking yesterday (on short notice).  A teaching entitled, "A theology of the Holy Spirit."

The outline will be on our website this week.

We had wonderful times worshipping God yesterday! 

A distinct and personal sense of God's presence!  We stayed until sometime after 12:30 worshipping God.

Sorry, gang, about the Bears last night.  My Cowboys finally won a game.

I love you all!

No comments: