Total Pageviews

Monday, November 05, 2012

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Big, big day tomorrow.

Encourage everyone to get out and vote.

God's will be done!

I am thankful for the wonderful staff we have here at Stone Church (both the pastoral staff and our support staff).

Looking forward to the Dunamis meetings a week from this coming Wednesday!

Debbie and I are grateful for the continual outpouring of love, support and prayers that are coming our way as your pastors.

We love you!

God will make a way, when there seems to be no way.

Mine is to be faithful and trust in God - God's is to move as He sees fit.

We live in a world where Christians are being persecuted.

Let's all continue to pray for the persecuted Christians around the world.

God never qualifies our pain (our pain is our pain) - but at the same time - there are Christians who are suffering for their faith in ways that we will probably not experience in our lifetime.

Thankful for a wonderful worship team - leading us into the throne room of God.

Debbie and I were thrilled to meet several guests yesterday at our church.  Our prayer is that they continue to check us out and connect as the Holy Spirit leads.

Let me share with you - I love my life group.  Twice a month, I get to relax with a great group of people, study God's word, and pray (good food as well!).

I covet your prayers - for wisdom, guidance and strength.

Am sensing that God is ready to pour out his spirit upon us!

Thank you, thank you to all who came out last Saturday to paint in the foyer and wash windows.  Your help was greatly appreciated!

I love you all!

No comments: