Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

I am thankful for my life group and their prayers.

I like the people in my life group.

Lonna Janel outdid herself with the meal last night.  A combination of corn on the cob, sausage, potato and shrimp kind of thing.  Excellent.

Great time of prayer in our life group - God was present in a powerful way.

I am grateful that the sermon yesterday ministered to many.

God is able to make the impossible - possible.

Mindy's restaurant has good ribs - not great but very good.

Blake Griffin jumping over a car, while being passed the basketball through the sunroof of that same car and slamming it home with a thunderous slam dunk, priceless.

The NBA all star game itself - boring.

In my men's life group, we talked about confidence.

I spontaneously game up with a triangle of principles that help we was men life with confidence.

- Depend upon the Holy Spirit
- Live a life of integrity
- Fill our lives with healthy self talk

We are depending upon God to help us sell our Palos Property.

I am grateful to the many who faithfully come and serve at our church!

Great to see new guests coming to our services!

No comments: