Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

2011 and our church goals

The past few days, the Holy Spirit has been leading me to give us as a church family four specific goals for 2011. Four goals that will challenge us and propel us into the future.

Goal number one: My desire is that we draw closer to God. More than anything else, I am envisioning extended times of anointed worship with signs and wonders following. Our time of fasting and prayer should help facilitate this.

Goal number two: My desire is that we see nonchurched people come to Christ. We each have someone(s) in our lives who do not know Christ. We encourage you to bring a friend/family member to a church event(s) this coming year.

Goal number three: My desire is that we have a 100% participation in ministry. We are saved to serve – not to sit. We are called to put into practice that which we are learning. We ask that you prayerfully consider joining a ministry in the church.

Goal number four: My desire is that we see our life groups multiplying. If your life group has been together 18 months or more, please consider starting another group.

Will you join me? I am extremely excited for what 2011 holds for us!

No comments: