Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Psalms 34 personalized

Here's Psalms 34 personalized as a prayer:

Lord, I'm going to honor you at all times, every time I think of it, I'm going to praise you.

My inner spirit knows that you are in contorl, and I hope that everyone around me knows that.

To everyone around me, let's praise God together!

Let's worship him as one!

I seek you, Lord, and I know that you asnwer me and that you encourage me when I am fearful.

I know that because I hear reports of those around me who do that and they continue to walk in joy in the midst of their bad circumstances.

I call to you Lord and you hear me, you help me out of difficult situations.

I know that your angels are watching over me, because I have a tremendous amount of respect and awe of you, Lord. Not only are they watching over me, but they are in the process of delivering me from all of my troubles.

Help me this day dear Father, to actually experience you and to run to you.

We fear you Lord, we who call you Savior and we know that as we respect you, you take care of all of our needs.

Even the strongest of the strong falter if the live without God, but those of us who seek you never will lack for anything.

My friends, listen to me, I am in the process of learning how to "fear" God. Join me in this process!

I know that you desire to enjoy life and live a long life, so let me encourage all of us with this:

We are to keep ourselves from speaking evil, malicious lies about those around us - even if we call them prayer requests!

Let's all do the right thing today. Let's seek peace, actively seek peace.

God's watching us and he hears our prayers

He's also watching those who do bad things and is going to do something about it. He will wipe the very memory of them from our minds.

We who try to be holy, cry out to you Lord, and we know that you hear us, you deliver us from all of our problems.

Thanks for being there for us in our time of need - especially when we are discouraged, brokenhearted and down. You continually lift us up.

We all have troubles - Jesus said so! But you help us in the midst of all of them.

You protect us physically in every area of our bodies.

Those who are wicked will eventually turn on themselves, but the ones who are against you will eventually be wiped out entirely.

You save us Lord, you never condemn us if we take refuge in you.

No comments: