Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2005

yesterday's teaching

Again, we are using this as a time of experimentation. Do we want to open this up to the congregation as a tool to respond to the teaching and answer questions? I am open to that on the basis that we examine the content of the teaching - not necessarily the style.

Let's take yesterday as an example.

Any thoughts or questions or failure? How did the teaching speak to you? What was the one thing that you took away from it?

Let's all try to respond to this, again to further our ability to use blogs.

Thanks

1 comment:

GroupLink said...

My T-group appreciated the teaching and several expressed that it helped them forgvie themselves for past failures.
Personally, it ministered to me in the area of my present insecurities in parenting. I was thankful for the opportunity to place my failures in the shredder. I was thankful to be in a line among other members of the group, allowed to be anonymous and out in the lime light, as it is so many times in my profession.
I was thankful that my own childen could walk the same line and found myself hoping that it was as significant to them as it was for me.