Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:
 
Many, many thanks to Pastor Charlie for "pinch hitting" this past Sunday for me.
 
I understand that he hit a "home run"!
 
City Fest is coming up Saturday - the excitement is building!
 
It is still not too late to sign up as a volunteer - in fact we would encourage you to contact the church office - and our staff can share with you how you can help!
 
I guess I would offer you three things to do in preparation for the weekend:  Pray, pray, pray.
 
And then maybe three more:  Invite, invite, invite.
 
Sunday morning, I am going to give a salvation message on grace - and we prayerfully anticipate many coming to Christ!  9:00 A.M. and 11:00 A.M.
 
Life groups (home groups) are in full swing - we encourage you to attend - and share and pray and have fellowship with the brother and sisters in our church family.
 
Prayer meeting this evening:  6:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
 
Unite service:  Wednesday, September 9, 2015.  One hour.  Worship and prayer. 
 
We are combining the two words:  Worship and Unity. 
 
Come join us as we spend time in the presence of the Lord!
 
Can I tell you something?  Debbie and I love you - pray for you - and consider it a privilege to serve you as your lead pastors.
 
Love you all..........

No comments: