Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:
 
I trust you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
 
Many, many thanks for those who have had family members who have given there lives for our freedom.  We are extremely grateful for your sacrifice!
 
Debbie and I "grilled" by having a hamburger at the Outback Steakhouse.  :)  :)
 
Sometimes a good hamburger is a lot better than a steak!
 
I appreciate the response to the teaching yesterday.  God calls us to "keep on walking"!
 
My dear friends:  Don't quit!  Keep on going!  The difficult season you are in - will end!
 
Just about the time I begin to believe in the 2015 Chicago White Sox - they lose a bunch of games.
 
While we take needed vacations - I am thankful God does not.
 
God is always there - always present.  Always able to meet our every need.
 
Paul tells us in Philippians 4:19:  "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
 
I like that last part:  "According to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
 
You and I both know that God "owns" everything.  Everything we have comes from him.  "His glorious riches" is like God giving us a blank check - with His name signed at the bottom. 
 
God says, "whatever you need"  (Notice I write the word, "need" and not "want") I will supply!
 
Does that mean that God will supply my car payment?  Yes.
 
Does that mean that God will supply my college tuition?  Yes.
 
Our God is so loving, so caring, that he desires to meet the needs of His children.
 
Love you all.......

No comments: