Total Pageviews

Monday, December 08, 2014

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:
 
God is moving at Stone Church!
 
We used to sing a chorus with the words, "Wonderful, wonderful, Jesus is to me....."
 
And truly - Jesus is wonderful.
 
God is a God of the miraculous!
 
As God does a miracle in your life this week, please contact the church office with your story!
 
I received a testimony last evening of a man (after he was prayed for yesterday during the altar time).  He said that he felt his ear pop and that he was hearing better!
 
Praise God!
 
During the second service altar call, people lingered and worshipped God.  I, personally, felt God's presence in a powerful way - I long for more of God's presence in our lives.
 
In the midst of the stress of the month of December, I encourage us all to pause, and reflect - and reflect on our relationship with Christ.
 
Many, many thanks for the love offering that was given to us yesterday as a church staff.  We are very grateful for your love and thoughtfulness to us.
 
Debbie and I had a great time with my men's life group (and spouses) last evening at our home.  It is always gratifying for us to see people grow in Christ!
 
Just a reminder - the yearly theme for 2015 is coming soon!
 
All parents:  We will be having Kid's Hub in the first service (as well as the second service) beginning on Sunday, January 4, 2015.
 
If you aren't in a life group yet, please consider joining one - life groups change lives!
 
In mentioning the lack of touchdowns the Chicago Bears fans have scored recently, the second service booed me yesterday.  Booed in church!  (I love it!)
 
Love  you all.......

No comments: