Total Pageviews

Monday, December 02, 2013

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

A big "thank you" to the Holy Spirit for visiting us around the altars as we worshipped God.

Truly, our church family understands what it means to stand in awe and reverence of the Lord.

Sometimes I wish you could stand where I stand as we are worshipping God as a congregation.

It is wonderful to see God's people:  hands raised and seeking Him.  Crying out to Him.

Christmas is coming up - busy time for all of us - I know that you know to pause and spend time with Christ.

I have purposed in my heart to focus in on Christ this month.

In the midst of your "hustle and bustle" to buy gifts, decorate the house and make plans for the Holiday Season, please pause and mediate on Jesus!

During the next three Sundays, I encourage you to invite non-churched people to our Sunday morning services!

This is a great time of year to invite and bring those who don't know Christ!

My teams all won over the weekend:  Dallas Cowboys, Michigan State Spartans.

I have never seen a team win a game like the Auburn Tigers won versus Alabama this past Saturday. A failed field goal was returned 109 yards for a touchdown.

Christmas dinner tonight, one tomorrow evening - it is that time of year!

I am looking forward to this Sunday:  We are welcoming ten new members!  Praise God!

There is an excitement in my spirit about 2014!  God is going to do great things!

Whatever is happening in your life - God is in control.

Jesus is Immanuel - God with us; who understands all of our pain.

Please look for my annual Christmas letter to our church family - it will be mailed on Thursday.

If you have been missing our Sunday morning services - you have been missed!  I would encourage you to "get back into the habit" of worshipping with God's people!

Love you all.....

No comments: