Total Pageviews

Monday, September 17, 2012

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

It's always encouraging to sit down to my computer on a Monday and get emails from people - sharing of how God is working in their lives.

It is all about Jesus.

It is all about Jesus.

Praise God for the way the Holy Spirit is moving in our church!

I am thankful for the spirit of praise and worship yesterday.  There was definitely an anointing from God.

Everyone is welcome at Stone Church.

No matter how rich or poor you are, we welcome you.

No matter how together or "not together" you are, we welcome you.

No matter what color you are, we welcome you.

No matter what your past is, we welcome you.

We are simply "have not's" telling other "have not's" where to find the bread of life.

Thanks again to those who participated in the City Church inner ministry this past Tuesday - and to those who came and helped us out with the door to door outreach this past Saturday.

I am hearing stories of those who went door to door - of how God opened up "doors" (pun intended) for sharing their faith. 

It is exciting!

My desire is to be open and real with everyone.

In that spirit, I want you to know that the spiritual condition of our church is like "weight" that I carry with me - all day - every day.

Sometimes it wakes me up at night - and I pray.

Please pray for me as I pray for you.  I need and covet your prayers.

It is nice to experience an explosion of God's spirit as we felt yesterday!

Debbie and I had our first New Lenox life group last evening.

Wonderful people.  It was fun sitting around the dinner table, sharing our lives and praying for one another.

I am leading three life groups this fall - and I love it!

People experiencing the life of Christ - together.

Love you all....

No comments: