Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

It is good to be "back in the swing of things."

It is good to get away - it is also good to get home.

What an incredible day yesterday. 

Several were baptized in water.

Baptismal testimonies are always encouraging and exciting.

Many raised their hands for salvation in the second service.

Great to see the guests that are visiting us - in July.

God is doing a great work!

True ministry comes from a place of woundedness and hurt.

We are comforted to be a comfort.

God never wastes a hurt.

Let me write that again:  God  never, ever wastes a hurt.

All of our failures are redeemable.

Most of the time, God will use our weaknesses to do His work.

We are all just trying to do the best we can.

I need you.  You need me.

I need the church.  The church needs me.

My mother-in-law, June Sites in in town.

I am on my best "behavior."  :)

She is a godly woman.

Congratulations to Dan and Jill Perretta on the marriage of their daughter, Samantha to Ryan!

It was a beautiful wedding.

What a powerful testimony from Art Minsky of healing.  God heals!

He did not need surgery!

We serve a God who is all-powerful!

Love you all.....

No comments: