Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Wonderful, wonderful Saturday at Upward Basketball!

I met several new families.

Great spirit.

Excellent devotion from David Dewes at halftime.

God is doing a great work!

Thanks to everyone who is participating - this is the beginning of great things to come!

My condolences to Pastor Noah.  I am wearing black today in honor of him as he grieves over his Green Bay Packers losing yesterday.

An NFL team can't win playoff games dropping passes.

I appreciated Rick Malender's life group announcement yesterday.

Come on Sunday mornings, attend a life group, serve in a ministry!

We are a place to belong, grow and serve.

It makes my Sunday to see new guests come and visit us.

I can sense it - feel it - and believe it - this is going to be a tipping point year for us.

We need "all hands on deck" this year. 

I encourage everyone to join a ministry.

Thanks to all who signed up to pray for 60 seconds a day (5 days a week).  We had over 70 signed up.  Looking for over 200.  Please pray about signing up.  Praying for our church and community - 60 seconds a day.

Thankful for the best staff that I have ever worked with....Noah, Amanda and Aldin.....

May God give you grace, peace and contentment this week. 

"Seek first God's kingdom, his presence, his peace, and then all these things will be added to you."  Matthew 6:33

Love you all........

No comments: