Total Pageviews

Monday, October 03, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Grandchildren are very, very special "little people". 

I love my children - all of them - and am proud of them.

Andrew is a wonderful son-in-law.  We are thankful to have him in our family.

Lots of visitors yesterday in our church services.  Praise God!

I enjoyed meeting new people yesterday.

Peter and Ann Marie Morgan are some of our favorite people - great people who love God!

The people of God worshipping together and spending time in God's presence - priceless.

What can I say about my Dallas Cowboys - losing a huge lead - and the Detroit Lions.  It looks like it is going to be a long year.

We continue to unleash "heaven" in our community.

I am really, really excited about the Upward Basketball Ministry.  It is a great "tool" to connect children and their parents to Christ.

Would encourage all of us to sign up and pray 5 minutes a day for the Upward Ministry.

God is moving! 

No comments: