Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Had tickets to the White Sox game this past Friday (bleachers).  Didn't go.  Still trying to get over the flu stuff.  It was cold and rainy so I "played it smart".  They lost anyway.

Great life groups this weekend. 

I am thankful for men in our church who love God.

My men's life group is always a joy for me - I really like disciplining men in the faith.

At our core, I really believe that we all want to grow in the faith.

Lonna Janel had a feast prepared at our life group last night.  Delicious food!

We are seeing God's hand move in the lives of all of us in our life group.

Sunday morning:  Wonderful services!

Many committed or recommitted their lives to Christ.

Anointed worship.

Lots of new guests.

God is good!

Easter is coming!

I would encourage all of us to invite that non-churched friend to come this Sunday.  A message of "hope" will be given and an opportunity for people to accept Christ.

Bring friends, bring family, bring someone from work!

It's a great week to serve Christ; let's all focus in on Him!

No comments: