Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Thoughts from the week and weekend

Thoughts from the week and weekend:

I spent two days in Grand Rapids with my daughter and granddaughter.  It was a real treat for me.

My granddaughter now calls me "pa pa".  A step up from what she used to call me, which was "nan".  Of course, she can all me anything she wants to call me.

Heart warmer:  when you leave the room and your granddaughter calls for "pa pa".

Christie, my daughter, is a wonderful mother.  A loving mother. 

The result of taking a few days off:  Sleeping and eating a lot = 4 pounds gained.

Debbie and I went to see "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," at Drury Lane.  I love my wife.

It was thrilling to hear yesterday of what God is doing in Cuba and Haiti.  God uses the worst of circumstances to bring about His will of bringing all men and women into a relationship with Him.

Found out that Juarez, Mexico is the most dangerous place on the planet.

Dick Nicholson, who spoke, yesterday, did a great job of sharing what we all need - which is a desire to see "everyone" come to Christ around the world.

The Dallas Cowboys finally won a game (if you follow my blog - you knew I was going to say that).  I finally had a Monday when I wasn't completely depressed.

Jason Garrett could be a good football coach.

Amanda Boon is doing a very, very good job.

We are fasting and praying today about the sale of our Palos Property.

Today is my daughter, Becky's birthday.  I love her very, every much and am very, very proud of her.

Spent part of the morning planning for next year.  I am really excited about what God is going to do!

No comments: