Total Pageviews

Monday, January 22, 2007

small groups

We had a wonderful time at our small group last night. There was an openness and vulnerability that was amazing for a group of 14 people getting together for the first time.

Wouldn't you agree with me that being a Christian is much more than coming on Sunday morning? Sunday morning is a must - we have the privilege of coming together and experercing God together and sharing what God has done in our lives throughout the week.

Almost every Monday, Dale and I look at each other and say, "this is one of the reasons why we are in the ministry (speaking of our small groups the night before).

I enjoy Sunday mornings. I look forward to Sunday mornings. It is the highlight of my week.

But God is teaching us that even more than what happens in my life during a certain time slot is what happens in me, spiritually, on a daily basis.

God is my friend. I want to share my friendship and relationship with others on a continual basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Small groups are exciting and fun. You never know what's going to happen. I come away being uplifted and refreshed in my spirit everytim.