Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Had a wonderful time with my family over the weekend.

Christie, Andrew and Georgia and Kinley were with us - as well as Becky and my mom and dad.

Great time hanging out together, eating and playing games.

Took my dad to a White Sox game last night - lots of fun.

Sox lost - Cubs won.

Ate a Bobek's brat at the game - man those things are good.

Three new families visited us this past Sunday morning (in the first service).

I am grateful that people are beginning to find us in Orland Park!

I love to meet new guests who are checking us out!

Thanks to Stephanie Zwartz for leading in worship Sunday - wonderful job!

Truly we felt the presence of the Lord.

I encourage everyone to be faithful this summer to God and to His church.

We need you - and you need the church!

Just love it when my granddaughters come and sit on my lap as we watch a cartoon.

Portillo's has great milkshakes and malts.

It's been a long time since I had a chocolate malt.

Thankful for all the men and women who have given their lives so that we might live in freedom.

God is good - all the time!

Love you all......

No comments: