Total Pageviews

Monday, February 11, 2013

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

The Valentine's Day banquet last Saturday evening was one of the best church events I have ever been too, which is saying a lot, I know.

Great time of relationship.  Good food.  Fun!

Congratulations to Mike and Chris Chapan for winning the Newlywed Game!

We all renewed our vows, expressing our love to our spouse.

As Scott and Darnisha spoke, I could sense the presence of the Lord.  And then as she lead us in, "Great Is Thy Faithfulness," my heart was touched.

Powerful stuff.

Incredible story of how Darnisha actually died in a diving accident - and was brought back to life.  In the interim she had an experince of standing at the gates of heaven.

There is an afterlife!

We will live for eternity!

Met several new families this past Saturday at Upward Basketball!

That is always fun for me.

I read where Pope Benedict XVI is resigning.  I sent my resume in today.  :)

Loved our worship time this past Sunday. 

Three words come to mind.

Flow.  It is powerful to experince the flow of the Holy Spirit.

Freedom.  Where the spirit of the Lord is - there is freedom! 

Authority.  As you and I are lead in worship by someone walking in spiritual authority - that allows us to walk in authority as well.

Looking forward to our "younger couples" potluck this coming Saturday evening, February 16th, at 5:00 P.M.!

My prayer is that this year continues to be a season of renewal and revival!

Love you all......



No comments: