Total Pageviews

Monday, October 22, 2012

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend

Happy birthday to my daughter Christie! 30 years old!

Christie, you are a wonderful wife, mother and daughter! Your mom and I love you very much!

Looked in on the membership class this past Saturday.

It always thrills me when I see people join the church.  It is a sign that they are making a commitment to our church family.

God continues to send us great people!

Part of what I do is to pray for people when they have needs.  At the end of each service, I had the opportunity to do that. 

God will make a way - when there seems to be no way.

Several raised their hands for salvation yesterday.  I am grateful that there are now new believers in the kingdom of God.

Isn't it fun to watch people being baptized in water yesterday?

Good stuff.

People being baptized in water, people joining the church, people accepting Christ - God is doing a good work in us!

I am grateful for everyone who participates in ministry in our church.

We have such a great team of people - I am thankful for their commitment to God, their faithfulness in ministry, and the spirit in which they minister.

Everyone is needed at our church.  You are loved!  You are important to us!

Challenges abound - but they are simply opportunities for us to see God move in a miraculous way!

Had a very, every good life group last night.

Talked about the difference between inferiority and over confidence - and trying to reach a balance between the two.

Jeremiah had to overcome inferiority and God used him in a great way!

God uses us in our weaknesses not in spite of our weaknesses.

I love God, I love you!




No comments: