Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

I am grateful for a great staff to work with!

Noah (and Jenni) and Amanda - great job over this past weekend!

143 young people were saved Saturday evening - truly we praise God and give him the glory!

Weren't Eric Timm's paintings exceptional?

Loved his teaching yesterday morning - we are to reach out to everyone around us - not just those who look like us, talk like us, dress like us or act like us.

Our youth leaders are following up on those who were saved this past Saturday.  Let's keep them in our prayers, that God will anoint their follow-up cards and calls.

I went to Starbucks this morning - and the person giving me my coffee told me that when I paid for the person behind me last week (for their coffee - "pay it forward") that four people who followed me paid for the person behind them as well.

She also told me that she took great pleasure in one of their "grouchy customers" having their coffee paid for.  They asked, "who would do such a thing?" 

God is moving in our church.

I am grateful - and thankful to Him.

The Dallas Cowboys won with Tony Romo giving a gritty, gutsy performance.  He played with one rib broken.

How one week can change things.

Debbie and I are spending the fall and winter visiting all of our life groups. 

Had a great visit with our Oak Forest life group.  Wonderful group of people.  Excellent time of prayer and sharing.

Rick and Dina Mulander are godly people who know how to minister.

Thanks to Debbie Smith for opening up  your home.

If you aren't attending a life group yet, think about attending one.

I am excited about what God is doing in our church family!

No comments: