Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Stephanie Hiller is a great worship leader.

I am proud of our church family.

I love our church family.

My granddaughter, Georgia, is a wonderful, beautiful, personality filled little girl.

My granddaughter can smile and frown on cue.

I like it that my son-in-law and daughter (Andrew and Christie) are serving God.

It was good to see Andrew's parents, Fred and Sue, who came in for the dedication.

Rick Odden is still crazy, as in crazy fun.

The Dallas Cowboys won a game.

Jon Hollowell is a hard worker in the church.

It was very meaningful for my dad to pray the dedication prayer.

I love my mom and dad.

Sandra Jamerson is a great singer.

Debbie Smith works very hard and does a great job.

P.F. Changs has great Sea Bass (with spinach).

I love my family, Debbie, Christie, Andrew, Georgia, Becky and George.

I took at 3 hour nap Sunday afternoon.

No matter how hard you try, you can't please everyone.

We've built the building, now we need to build the church.

I'm thankful that Holly Schwider has stepped in and helped us out with the choir.

It was a privilege to have the Orland Park mayor with us, as well as our state representative.

We have a lot of work to do.

Thanks again to everyone!

No comments: