Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dedication Sunday

This Sunday we will be dedicating our new church facility. I am really looking forward to it.

Our church family has worked very hard. I am sooooooo proud of them. If you are reading this and attend Stone, thank you very much for your prayers, hard work and giving.

We could not have done it without you.

It has been a total team effort.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone.

I sense and believe that God is going to do great things in our new church campus.

I love this verse that was shared, from Haggai 2:9, "The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty."

Here is my prayer:  "May it be so Lord. May we receive your glory in such a way that we will truly be a lighthouse in the midst of the darkness that we sense and feel in the Southland of Chicago. May we be a place of peace. May we be a place of rest.

We love you, Lord, and desire your presence most of all.  Amen."

No comments: