Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Talk the talk and walk the walk

One of the things I really liked about Jesus as He lived on this planet was the fact that He not only talked the talk - He walked the walk.

There was no separation between what He said and what He did. As a wise man once said, "more is caught than taught."

Pastor James in the New Covenant makes an interesting point when he says, "...faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead."

When Jesus spoke events took place. Many were healed, touched and moved by God's spirit acting through Jesus words. When Jesus acted, others spoke of what He had done.

So the challenge is there. If I desire to truly live in my own life the words that I am speaking, my spoken words would become actions and miracles would happen.

How about you?

No comments: