Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Believing God

Can I ask you a question?
 
What would happen if you really believed in God - and His power to work in your life and in the lives of others?
 
To achieve that level of belief, I would suggest that there must be a desire for that belief - a daily prayer such as this:  "God help me to raise my level of faith to believe you for mighty works in and through me."
 
In God's Word, we have the wonderful assurance that if we ask anything according to His will he hears us.
 
I like that.  But I must do more than "just" like that - I must practice it.
 
In other words, there are many things that we can ask of God and automatically know that he will answer - we must simply ask.
 
Don't assume - ask.
 
Are you asking for purity, holiness?  God will answer your prayer with an affirming:  Yes!
 
Do you desire that God dwell in you in a more powerful way?  God says, "Yes, it is done!"
 
All of that is in accordance with His will.
 
Ask - and you shall receive.
 
Do you desire to be used by God is a greater way?  God says, "It shall be done."
 
Ditto - it is God's will.
 
As you continue in the presence of God today, and quietly remind him of what you desire, the Father will not fail to give you what you ask for - even above and beyond what you think.
 
He will fill you today with rivers of living water, the wonderful rivers of his anointing, power and authority - and all He waits for you to do is to ask.
 
Just a thought for a Wednesday.

No comments: