Total Pageviews

Monday, July 22, 2013

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Many, many thanks to our staff for their hard work and time in ministry while I was away. 

I understand that both Charlie and Aldin preached effectively and well!  Thank you to you both!

It is nice to know that the "pulpit" is in capable hands while I am gone!

Looking forward to a great fall - lots of wonderful events coming up!

I want you to know, Stone Church family, how much we love and appreciate you!

Lots going on in the world - much to pray about.  Truly we are living in the end times - Maranatha - even so, come Lord Jesus!

I encourage you to be in prayer with me for the fall - Holy Spirit come to us in a powerful way!

Change our hearts, Lord!

I love Jesus, how about you?

No comments: