Total Pageviews

Monday, June 10, 2013

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

It is absolutely wonderful to have Charlie and Heather with us as our new youth pastors.

I am grateful for a couple that are "on the ball" and sharp - knowing what ministry is all about!

I believe in my spirit that they have come to us for "such a time as this."

Heard reports of several of the older teenagers praying for other boys at Pow-Wow this past weekend.  I am thrilled that ministry took place - and continues to do so.

Congratulations to the Chicago Blackhawks for their win - pushing them into the Stanley Cup finals.

I've not taken the time to learn the rules of hockey - but enjoy watching the game.

Summer is now in full swing - I encourage all of us to be faithful to God and His church!

I am glad God does not take a vacation.

We do - and rightly so.  But God does not.

I am thankful that we can come to God any time, any where.

He will never leave us or forsake us!

We continue two work toward our goals - God show us the way!

I don't know why things in life happen as they do - but I do know God and I know He can be trusted.

We can't control life - or the things that happen to us - we can only go to God and ask him to help us be strong in the midst of the storms that come our way.

We are either entering a crisis, dealing with a crisis or leaving a crisis.

It hardly ever stops.

"God, we need you"!





No comments: