Total Pageviews

Monday, June 03, 2013

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Great meeting with Stephanie and Eric this past Saturday morning.

I enjoyed talking about the vision of our church - and Christian music.

We are blessed in 2013 with a ton of wonderful Christian tunes to sing.

As you know, I really like the Christian song, "Revelation".

It is so important in worship to recognize the holiness of God.

Stone Church is a place to belong.  Grow.  Serve.

I really enjoyed Rob Rienow's teaching yesterday on the family.  Biblically based.  Great stuff.

Many responded around the altar for prayer for their kids and families.

"Training up a child" take place first in the home - and then in the church.

We all are to have a part.

What kind of legacy are you leaving as a parent?

Whenever our family members make choices we don't understand - their future is in God's hands.

God will make a way when there seems to be no way.

Good to have Jan back from vacation.

Thanks to Debbie Smith for picking up the slack last week.

We are excited about Charlie and Heather being in town as of tomorrow evening!

They are going to "fit in" well with our church family!

I would ask that you remember to bring a gift card and a note of encouragement for Charlie and Heather, this Sunday, June 9th.

Why not bring a friend to one of our church services this Sunday?

I used to think I wanted to have "At least I tried" on my tombstone - now I want, "dream big or go home."

God, Paul writes in Ephesians 3:20, God do far more than we can think or imagine.

And I can dream some big things for God - but He wants to double that, triple that - amazing!

Let's continue to believe and walk by faith.

I don't know why things happen as they do - but I do know God - and I know that God can be trusted.

Love you all.....

No comments: