Total Pageviews

Monday, May 02, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend

Osama Bin Laden is dead - terrorism is alive and will continue.

Life group last night - wonderful time of prayer and sharing.  We really do need each other.

My son graduates this week from Evangel University - I am very proud of him.

I was touched by the number of our church family who raised their hands yesterday for prayer - for family conflict.

No family is perfect.

We all depend upon God.

Worship is an attitude of the heart.

Sometimes adults can act like children and children can act like adults.

Forgiveness is the oxygen of good relationships.

Forgiveness is to be a lifestyle and not just a one time act.

Failure is never final unless we let it be.

I am not to let my failures define me - but my ability to get back up and keep going.

Wonderful sense of community in our services yesterday.

I am thankful for those who came to Christ on Easter Sunday - and were back in our Sunday morning church service yesterday.

Prayer is a great healer in family conflicts.

The White Sox - are terrible.

Sometimes what is important is not finding the answer, but the process we go through in asking the question.

I now stand ready, more than ever before, to embrace the mysteries of my faith that I don't completely understand.

No comments: