Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

I just realized I have blogged since May 4th.

Missions trip to Argentina - priceless.

It was inspiring to experience the moving of the Holy Spirit in Buenos Aires.

God has been moving there in a powerful way for over 25 years.

Churches of 20-25,000.

It was a blessing to me to speak to 200-300 bible school students who are on fire for God!

Prayed with many, many people for healing around the altars as I spoke three times on May 8th in Buenos Aires (on healing).

I pray that many were healed.

I believe God wants to do the same kind of thing in our church as we come and pray and worship with sincere hearts.

Argentine steak - best in the world.

Two all night flights - bummer.

Great services yesterday.

Worship was powerful.

People seeking after God - that warms my heart.

Thank you to all who made yesterday special for Debbie.  The celebration for her 50th was memorable and touching.  Thank you especially to all who worked in the kitchen and brought food.  I know that Debbie joins me in expressing our gratitude for your love, your support, your prayers, and your friendship.

It's great to have our son, George with us for a couple of months.

I am proud of George, Becky, Christie, Andrew and Georgia.

There is nothing better than a church family who knows how to express love.

I love our church.

Watched the movie, "Evita" (about Eva Peron from Argentina).  Interesting take on her life.

Back to the potluck celebration - the food was phenomenal!  Food from all over the world.  Tamales, sausages from Croatia, spring rolls from Korea....a little bit of "heaven".

Didn't know about the whole, "rapture coming thing".  Where have I been?  Oh well, as far as I know everyone I know and care about is still here.  When are we going to learn that setting dates is not the "Bible way."

Let's all keep believing that God is going to do great things in our church!

No comments: