Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:

Don't ever eat an entire medium bag of popcorn by yourself at the movie theater - after eating Japanese food - ever.

Michigan State made the NCAA tournament - good for them.  I hope they go far.

Eric Shultz is a very, very talented person.  He sings wonderfully, as does drama like a professional.  Good job Eric!

Giving is a hard topic to speak about - but so, so necessary in our walk with God. 

I'm thankful for a giving, faithful church family.

Let's all continue to pray for the people in Japan.  A double whammy of an earthquake and a Tsunami.  May God watch over them!

I really, really believe we are living in the last days.  Earthquakes, Tsunami, hurricanes, wars and rumors of wars.  Don't you think it's time we starting taking biblical prophecy seriously?

I love what I do.  It's not easy - but I love helping people.

Sometimes people don't want to be helped.  That's hard.

Let's all continue to pray that God would move in our services!

No comments: