Total Pageviews

Monday, June 29, 2015

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend:
 
I just have to say first off that I am very, very grateful for the many that are coming to Christ through the ministries of our church this past week!
 
Literally thousands came to Christ through the ministry of our Stone Church Tanzania missions team (They are now on their way back to Chicago - let's continue to pray for safe travels for the team).
 
Hundreds connect to Jesus at the Reinhart Bonnke crusade - many, many thanks to all of our Stone Church volunteers for going and serving in ministry - a special thanks to Phil and Nicole Buck for their leadership in this endeavor!
 
During the second service yesterday, several raised their hands, signifying that they would like to restart or start a relationship with Christ!
 
Powerful, powerful stuff.
 
We have been praying for a long time that we would become an "outreach" church - and it is coming to fruition!
 
I can sincerely say - with gratefulness in my heart - Praise God!
 
I have been receiving emails from people who were touched by the anointing and ministry of the Holy Spirit in our services yesterday.  Truly God was present!
 
Jesus has not gone back into the grave - God is in control!
 
RFKC camp this week - we look forward to hearing the great reports of what God is going to do in the lives of foster children.
 
I loved the old chorus we sang in the first service altar time:  Let it breathe on me.  Let it breathe on me.  Let the breath of God now breathe on me.  Let it breathe on me.  Let it breathe on me.  Let the breath of God - now breathe on me.
 
Breathe on us, oh God!
 
We desire more of your presence!
 
More and more, I am once again realizing the power of prayer. 
 
God is recalling us to pray!
 
Two of our church family were healed at the Reinhart Bonnke crusade.
 
I had the privilege of speaking with a younger guy yesterday (new to our church) who accepted Christ.
 
Love you all........
 
 
 

No comments: