Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Thoughts from the weekend

Thoughts from the weekend.

It is hot - but I am not complaining.  All I do is think of winter. 

White Sox - winning two out of three in Detroit.  "Come on boys", as the Hawk would say.

Thankful for the David and Hermila, Rick and Dina, and Tom and Lonna - and their help and willingness to minister in our life group ministry.

Life groups are important.  We need life groups to sustain the relational dynamic of the church.

Great, great services yesterday!

I am thankful for those who received their prayer language.

Worship - wonderful!

We had a great crowd for a Sunday morning in July.

Youth camp is this week - let's pray for all of the kids.

We are just on the verge of a breakthrough in our church.

An excitement for the fall (and what God is going to do in our church) is beginning to build in my spirit.

I am thankful for everyone who was ministered to yesterday.

We had our second granddaughter!  Kinley Kay Cummins, born on July 13th, 4:03 P.M.  8 pounds 14 ounces, 20 inches long!  She is beautiful.  Mom and daughter are doing great!

I love my family!

Please continue to have a great summer - but don't forget about us here at Stone Church - and don't forget about God!

I'm glad God never takes a vacation.

Thankful for our staff.  The best I have ever worked with.

Stay cool, my friends.

No comments: