Total Pageviews

Monday, May 14, 2007

My visit to China

I'm back!

I just spent 12 wonderful days in China in ministry (I went with my father). It was a great trip. We arrived at midnight on Tuesday, May 1st, and I spoke at a men's breakfast at 7:00 A.M. the next morning!

It was interesting meeting a group of international business men and seeing their love for God. I also spoke at First Assembly in Hong Kong (Chinese church) and met and encountered believers who are truly committed to God.

My subject? Healing. The altars were filled in both services with people crying out to God for both physical and spiritual healing. I prayed with one man who was dealing with idol worship, another woman asked for prayer because she wanted her family delivered from contact with the demonic.

While in Hong Kong, we met with a group of pastors and dad shared with them about Global University.

God is moving there! Over 7 million people living in an area of 415 square miles. Wealth beyond your imagination.

We then moved on to Beijing and met with some leaders of the International Church. Beijing Christian International Fellowship has about 2,000 believers attending!

China is an interesting country. I found the people to be gracious and polite. The food was tremendous, not at all like the "Chinese" food we eat here in the United States. I ate chicken feet and shark's fin amongst several other "delicacies."

Beijing is really gearing up for the 2008 Olympics!

More tomorrow......

No comments: