Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Things I like and don't like

Things I like (not in any order):

A delicious meal with friends at a great restaurant
Dark Chocolate
A great steak
Red Lobster's baked potatoes
Baseball games
Football on T.V.
Spending time with my kids
Being with Debbie
A worship service where we spend time in the presence of God
Seeing people change
Seeing a church change for the better
Seeing people in a church grow spiritually
Dreaming
Visioning
Brainstorming
Goal-setting
People "on fire" for God
Watching leaders being raised up
Talking to someone about Christ
Being a part of connecting someone to Christ
James Taylor
Anything written by John Grisham
A Broadway musical
Reading
Taking a nap on my day off
Knowing my kids are doing well

Things I don't like (not in any order):

Sloppy Joes (although I'll eat 4 or 5 of them at a church dinner)
Hidden agenda questions
Conflict
Pittsburgh Steelers
Washington Redskins
Dishonesty
Betrayal
Haughtiness
Complacency and apathy in the church
Those who say one thing and do another
Roller Coasters
Waiting
Traffic

No comments: