Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Random thoughts

Random thoughts......

Ohio State will win "March Madness". I think Oden is really coming into his own. Florida? Maybe.

Ohio State 78 Florida 72

You read it here first.

Melinda Doolittle will win American Idol. Her voice is far an away the most powerful and on target of all of the contestants.

Jack Bauer will save the world again on "24".

I am ready for spring.

I can't wait to play some golf.

George won four merit awards at fine arts. I am proud of him.

I love my family.

Roland Sunkins is going to be a great addition to our church as our church pianist.

We had a great board meeting last Monday night. It was a true joy to walk out with a group of people who are enthusiastically sold on the mission and vision of our church.

I am looking forward to Sunday's service.

It's great to see Christie and Andrew happily married and doing well in their jobs and at church. I am proud of her and Andrew.

Becky has her sights set on doing well at Michigan State, and is achieving that. I am proud of her.

I am not looking forward to doing yard work this summer.

I love God and its great to know that God loves me.

Debbie is the greatest thing to ever come into my life.

My day today will be what I make of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.....that is so sweet. I'm making my day a good day from this moment on.